Have you ever felt uncomfortable in a group class?
Have you ever considered private lessons? Its the perfect way to grow your practice without worrying about ‘keeping up’ with the class or wondering if you are doing it right!
I really enjoy working 1 to 1 with clients, working in this way allows me to really tailor lessons to specific needs so you can get the most out of your practice.
I have a hands on approach, which means I have been trained to make adjustments. This could be either with straps, block or using gentle pressure with my hands to make corrections and encourage alignment.
It is my aim to help practitioners develop a home practice so that you will be able to practice regularly in between your lessons to continue strengthening and cultivating your practice.
You only need one person to show up for you and meet you where you are to support and inspire positive and sustainable shifts in you well being as well as your practice.
What to expect and what you need to know
- You don’t need to ‘keep up’ with a class or a teacher we will work at your pace, maybe that even to advance from standard classes.
- We will work together to make a practice tailored to you and your specific goals and challenges.
- You’ll experience progress quicker than if you only practised in a group as we breakdown postures you want to focus on and you can ask as many questions as you like!
- We can work together with specific goals to complement other sports or activities you do, and i’ll hold you accountable.
- I can help you to integrate a regular practice into your life or support an already existing practice.
- You don’t have to do any thing you dont want to!
What my clients are saying….
Such a wonderful yoga instructor, despite feeling I am a somewhat inflexible person, Samantha devised some incredible flows for me, taking into consideration my specific needs & ability. I have thoroughly enjoyed the early part of my yoga journey & wholeheartedly have Samantha to thank for that. – Julie Seal
£25 Introductory offer- 30-minute consolation to talk about goals and challenges and 60-minute class.
£30 thereafter the intro lesson for 75 mins.
Upon booking a private class you will need to fill in this health questionnaire. I will not be able to proceed with the booking until this has been returned.
If you’re interested in private yoga, contact me and we’ll schedule a phone call to answer any of your questions and see if it’s a good fit for both of us.
I look forward to hearing from you!