Courgette, Mushroom & Tofu Kebabs
Vegan & Gluten-Free Kebabs. Perfect for a summers evening BBQ. Quick and easy to make and they taste delicious.
- BBQ, Skewers
- 2 Courgettes Chopped in to 8
- 12 Mushrooms
- 1 Block Cauldron Tofu, Drained & Pressed Cut in to 12 Cubes
- 1 125g Pot of non dairy yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon Juice Only
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Galic Granuals
- 1 tsp Dried Mint
- Drain and press tofu leave for a few hours.
- Wash & chop all the veggies. Leave a little of the stalk on the mushrooms. It helps them to not fall apart when you thread them on the squewers.
- In a mixing bowl add all the marinade ingrediants and then add the veg.
- Coat the veg well, cover and leave to marinade for a few hours.
- After pressing, cut and add the tofu and add to the marinated veg. Stir gently to avoid breaking it and cover with the yog mix.
- Leave a little longer to let the marinade soak in tothe tofu.
- If im really prepared, I press and drain the tofu the day before so I can marinade it along with the veg.
- When ready, thread on to skewers equally. I like to start and end with courgette so it holds it on the skerer better.
- Cook on the BBQ for about 30 mins making sure you turn regularly.
- I like to have them with a no mayo potato salad and a tomato and cucumber salad.